- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Tips & Tricks
4 Reasons To Soft Wash Your Home's Roof
While getting your roof cleaned might not be something that regularly crosses your mind, it is an absolutely essential part of home ownership and if necessary in order to keep your roof in good shape, and preserve the value and integrity of your home. That being […]
3 Reasons To Keep Up With Your Commercial Building Washing Needs
As a business owner, you understand how important it is for your commercial building to look its best at all times, and there is no getting around the important part that regular pressure washing plays in that equation. There are a number of different factors that […]